Scanned document (right) reveals Pantograph 4000.
Pantograph 4000 works in a variety of colors.
Certificates and gift checks.
One of today's most powerful security
measures in production printing.
AuthentiGuard Pantograph 4000 is your first line of defense against fraud. This next-generation void pantograph technology has proven the most effective on the widest range of copiers and desktop scanners.
How it Works
- Embeds hidden warning words (such as “VOID”) or images
into a background tint of your document or packaging
- Reveals hidden words or images when the product is
scanned or copied
- Distorts and obscures the product's original artwork, such as logos, text, and barcodes
- Works with a variety of colors, and is easily incorporated into one color print runs
- Lets you customize your hidden messages
- Continually updated to work against the newest models of copiers and scanners
Barcode Barricade original above and a copied example.
Barcodes are often a key mode of authentication
at the point of sale.
But they're also fairly easy to duplicate successfully using a copier or scanner, making barcodes highly vulnerable to fraud. One of the newest innovations in barcode security, AuthentiGuard Barcode Barricade creates an easily-readable original barcode that will be rendered difficult for a barcode scanner to read on copies.
How it Works
- Produces distortions in a copy or scan of the barcode
- Eliminates or diminishes the ability of a barcode reader if a counterfeit barcode is presented at the point of sale
- Provides you with an original barcode that's as readable as ever
- Works with current barcode formats
- Requires no extra consumables cost
Block-Out technology makes it virtually impossible to color copy printed coupons and tickets on high-end copiers.
AuthentiGuard Block-Out provides an added
layer of security to documents.
Coupons and gift certificates use this technology to eliminate the risk of counterfeiting that might be attempted using a high-end digital color copier. Part of a layered security printing solution, Block-Out creates a graphic element that prevents color copies from being made. When Block-Out is incorporated into your coupons, the only thing a would-be counterfeiter will produce on a high-end color copier is a severely distorted page. In fact, some copier models will refuse to produce any copy at all.
How it Works
- Incorporates a graphic element to the document
- Produces copies that appear all black, all one color, or
severely distorted on high-end color copiers
- Prevents some high-end copiers from producing any
copies at all
- Can be easily layered with other technology
- Works against broad range of current high-end digital
color copier brands
Laser moiré revealed & copied
Close up of moiré pattern
A pattern of protection with an artistic signature.
When the subject is original artwork, photography, or currency, AuthentiGuard Laser Moiré offers a measure of security worthy of fine art. This easy-to-verify technology makes original documents virtually impossible to replicate, rendering counterfeit reproductions useless. Attempts to copy your work will yield severe distortions and unmistakable moiré interference patterns throughout the image. Plus, it's quick and simple to validate vital documents with the proprietary Authenticator lens, which reveals the moiré patterns instantly.
How it Works
- Your original documents are embedded with Laser Moiré patterns that are invisible to the naked eye.
- The Authenticator allows for instant and irrefutable verification—the Authenticator is a proprietary lens that reveals Laser Moiré interference patterns.
- When photocopied or scanned, the Laser Moiré pattern radically distorts the image.
- Virtually any PMS colors.
- Paper and plastic applications.
- Anti-copy anti-scan technology with fast and simple verification.
- Laser Moiré can be added to virtually any flat tint area, graphic element or full color image.
- Embedded technology not visible to the naked eye.
- Moiré interference patterns render copies and scans unusable.